Thursday, December 11, 2008

I missed the Chapter Meeting

Hello all,

I missed the meeting tonight. My daughter had car trouble, and I went to her aid. We just got home a few minutes ago.

Please let me know if you went. My hope is that several people went and this worked out alright. I am dying to know.

I had no RSVPs so nobody to call. I did not have the phone number for the restaurant, so no way to send word. I fretted the entire time, but there was nothing to be done. I had to take care of my girl.

I called the restaurant when I got home and they confirmed that at least one person did attend.

Will whomever did attend please send me an Email or call to let me know? Then at least I know who to extend my regrets to, and perhaps make it up to you by buying you lunch sometime?

Otherwise, I am going to work out some kind of RSVP list, so that I can at least let someone else know. And, I will put the restaurant phone number in my phone so I have that with me also.

This was such a freak thing, I do not expect it to happen again, but it never hurts to be prepared anyway.

My apologies to anyone who was put out, and when we meet in in January, I will make sure the bases are covered, even if the unexpected happens.

No comments: