Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Meeting RSVP

There is a chapter meeting scheduled for tomorrow night, Thursday January 20.

As usual the meeting will be held at Deli-Berry, Located at 2520 Juan Tabo Boulevard NE. See www.deli-berry.com for details.

Ok here is the deal...

My daughter and myself have obligations that conflict.

I can get there by 7pm, but not by 6pm.

I need a volunteer to run the meeting tomorrow. Reply when you get this call me at 505-750-3580.

If I don't have a volunteer to run the meeting tomorrow, then I will treat anyone who goes to a frozen yogurt treat - on me.

I will make arrangements with Deli-Berry IF you rsvp with me before tomorrow to get on the list. Without an RSVP, I'm afraid you're on your own.

Sorry for the late notice. I have been trying to make other arrangements. I should of reached out to you guys sooner.

I will stop by the deli tomorrow. Probably I'll be there between 630 and 7pm. So if you go, you can look for me then.

Thanks everyone. Hope you're having a great and healthy January!

Be well,

: Joseph

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: