Sunday, April 12, 2009

Help wanted

I have been stretched a little thin lately, so keeping content in the website takes priority.

However, if you are a NM vasculitis caregiver or patient and have any interest at all in helping keep this effort alive, then I can use the help. I can delegate author rights to this blog and let people talk about anything that might be of interest to you or to other vasculitis patients. By stirring the pot, we keep things fresh.

You could start out by trying some Email submissions. Send me news about yourself, how are you doing, etc. Or just send that to the CNMVF Group, and let it be know you want it posted in the blog.

I will still post things myself, but I make no promises about my ability to keep my little one man band on the road without getting some help from other patients and caregivers.

It is not as difficult as you might think. I will do the hard parts, and I can also help with the writing. Just feed me news and content about things of interest to our chapter.

So. What's new?

Joseph Carpenter
Parent, daughter with CSS (DX March '08)

Central NM Vasculitis Foundation Chapter
See us on the web: http://www.nmvasculitis.org - http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org

No comments: