Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chapter meeting today, February 19, 2009

I hope to see you there.

I will be giving a door prize to new members who attend meetings.

I will also have literature available about the various types of vasculitis. We will discuss general topics about vasculitis, and we will discuss upcoming awareness events, and discuss ideas for events for our chapter.

Movie night?
Take a doctor to dinner?
Participate in Run for the Zoo and set up a booth?
Host our own event to draw media attention?

What are your thoughts? Send them to me or come to the meeting and lets talk about it.

: Joseph Carpenter
Contact
Albuquerque, NM
CSS Parent, Daughter DX March '08
Central NM Chapter - Vasculitis Foundation - http://www.nmvasculitis.org

"Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.'"
Ann Landers (1918 - 2002)

No comments: